Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We Are Open!!

Hello everybody,
We're just opened our hacks site. Therre you can buy the best hacks software, of all. The Prices is really small.
If you want to buy a hack contact us via email: HugoHackContact@gmail.com

Important: Contact us only if you want to buy the hacks. If you have some questions, read the FAQ:


Question: When I will get the Hack?
Answer: In a 12-24 hours after your payment, you will get the software.

Question: Is the Hacks are Cracked:
Answer: Yes, all the Hacks are cracked, and you can use them as many times as you wish.

Question: Did I get the Hack updates?
Answer: Yes, every month you will get the hack updates via your email address.

Question: Is it safe to use hacks?
Answer: Yes, it is safe to use, but we are not taking any amenability of your actions.

Question: Did I get the tutorial how to use hacks?
Answer: At least, that you paid for hack, and I cheked, you will get: the hack + instruction of how to use it.

Question: How to pay, for hacks?
Answer: You can pay for hacks only by the LibertyReserve.


ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

Do not buy my software from any different email contact!!!
You can only buy good working hacking software from me: hugohackcontact@gmail.com



!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

NEW!

we are starting to do western union transfer!!!

200LR USD-900WU USD
300LR USD-1600WU USD

to order transfer please contact to support.





9 comments:

  1. Hey,
    At first I thought that, it will be the scammers page, as other more. But
    I really need to be Rich, so I diced to buy Hugo-Hack V1 from here. And
    it works!! Now I'm very happy, that I will become a Rich man. Thanks
    you so so so so so much!!! ;D :D I'm reccommeding everyone to buy the
    hacks, from this site, this is really working !!! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have buy hugohack-libertyreserve V.1.3 software today and plus i get western union software for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    do webmoney and paypal still work? August/September 2011 ? still a 2 for 1 offer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes still work. and still 2 for one price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. scammer alert .. buy at ur own risk ...

    scammed so many .. do a search for this scammer and dun buy from him.

    shit hole

    ReplyDelete
  8. dun be stupid people ! WU hack does not exist !

    ReplyDelete